Labthink - BCT Tester
I-Boxtek 1700 Box Compression Tester
i-Boxtek 1700 Box Compression Tester is designed to determine compressive strength, deformation, and stacking capability of cartons, beehive crates, plastic tanks, paper cases, IMC tanks, and other packages.
- Three test modes are available: crushing force test, stacking test A and stacking test B
- Wide power input, step motor control, and three test speeds to meet different test requirements
- Over-load protection, maximum stroke protection, and error alert provide a safe test operation
- The instrument utilizes Windows operation interface and can be easily operated with a mouse and a keyboard
- Test pressure and deformation can be dynamically displayed on the standard LCD monitor
- Equipped with four USB ports and dual Internet ports make it convenient for data transmission
- Miniaturization and integration structure design is suitable for various test environment
- The embedded computer control system provides safer and more reliable data management as well as test operation
- It also supports Labthink exclusive DataShieldTM Note3 (Optional) which provides the users with safe and reliable management of test data and test reports.
This instrument conforms to many standards:
ASTM D642, ASTM D4169,TAPPI T804, ISO 12048, JIS Z0212, GB/T 16491, GB/T 4857.4